Best Bollywood Film of All Time!
For one of the best Bollywood films, the taste varies and the favorites differ. to the films.
Please word that this isn’t an inventory of the preferred films or the preferred action films or films with one of the best music…. A great film may be loads of things: an amazing piece of art, an excellent entertainment piece, a thought-frightening theme, an ideal magazine reduce or a social facet. Again and take into consideration films which are unforgettable, films that depart an enduring impression on the films you’re keen on without the effort.
Here is a listing of those high-quality films:
1. Mother India (1957): This film is the last word development designer for Hindi film and legend. The primary Indian movie for the Oscar, one of many highest international film festivals in Hindi films. Nargis, Sunil Dutt, Rajendra Kumar and Raj Kumar forged an excellent show. This basic jewel is a superb music and an evolving story.
2. Sholay (1975): You don't have to use this movie. Dialogues, story, forged, spectacular… all the things is so refreshing. The story strikes at its own pace. Mega Forged consists of Dharmendra, Sanjeev Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Hema Malini, Jaya Bhaduri and Amjad Khan.
3. Pakeezah (1972): Legendary movie from the 70s; higher than life. Superbly directed by Kamal Amrohi, this movie is a mixture of excellent inventive flavors, fantastic costumes, operating strains and melodic music. The movie is a story about actor Meena Kumari's appearance of Lucknow tawaif (courtesan). Raaj Kumar and Ashok Kumar lead the drain
4. Mughal-e-Azam: This is among the costliest Hindi movies ever made. It took greater than 9 years to complete this function. The star forged is ultimate; The dance teams are unmatched in time. Some of Madhubala's nicely-recognized dance collection are described in Shish Mahal – Peilie Palace – Lahore Shahi Qila
5. Guide (1965): This is one other masterpiece of the Indian film business. This can be a shifting and memorable story based mostly on the distinguished novel by The Narayan, The Information. Dev Anand and Waheedan Rehman are prime-notch, as all the time. The melodic soundtrack is a memorable spotlight of this film
6. Gadar: Ek Prem Katha: Gadar re-Field-office success in Hindi Cinema. Great script, great conversations, exceptional appearing and very entertaining…. In 1947, through the Indian partition, the movie tells the story of a truck driver, Tara Singh (Sunny Deol), Jatt Sikh, who falls in love with a Muslim woman, Sakina (Amisha Patel).
7. Bobby (1973): The film is a superb mixture of romance, music and social conflict. This block is understood to be a trendsetter with its personal rights. Raj Kapoor introduced a style of teenage romance with a contradiction between wealthy and dangerous groups. Some romance scenes have been simply too daring about their time. This well-liked flick was a debut movie for Dimple Kapadia and the primary leading position for Rishi Kapoor.
eight. Dilwale Dulhaniya le Jayenge (1995): Winner of all types of massive Filmfare Awards, this romantic flick is likely one of the largest Bollywood ever. Supported by Shahrukh Khan and Kajol Forged, the film is a pleasure to observe.
9. Lagaan (2001): Aamir Khan, the leading actor, produced this tremendous hit because no one else was prepared to take a position cash on the plot. Laka was awarded the 2002 Academy Award for Best Overseas Language Film. R Rahman's scores, mixed with wonderful action and nice course, will hold you cheerful for 4 hours!
10. Hum Aapke Hai Koun? (1994): This movie, with 14 songs, is a superb success story in at present's Bollywood. Starring Salman Khan and Madhuri Dixit, the movie has an excellent combination of exhibition, path and music – all collectively. It has a number of the most extravagant North-Indian wedding ceremony scenes. Deewaar (1975): Director Yash Chopra, starring Shashi Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan, Deewaar tells of two poor brothers; and their wrestle to survive the streets of Bombay / Mumbai. It was one of many movies that created "Big B" for Bollywood's "angry young man".
12. Roti Kapda Aur Makaan (1974): An excellent hit by Manoj Kumar, produced and directed by an excellent hit and a well-liked movie is a fun watch. It fills Manoj Kumar along with Shashi Kapoor, Zeena Aman, Amitabh Bachchan, Moushmi Chatteri, Prem Nath and Madan Pur. It has a very refreshing and galvanizing soundtrack, nice songs from Laxmikant Pyarelal.
13. Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988): Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak's music, romantic story and young actors supply a a lot wanted refreshing look within the 80s. This is likely one of the most popular clips of his time starring Amir Khan and Juhi Chawla – the couple continued to deliver many memorable movies after that.
14. Salaam Bombay! (1988): This is likely one of the most prestigious movies by Mira Nair. The story revolves across the day by day lives of youngsters dwelling on the streets of Mumbai. A contact display of human goals that disappeared on the planet of drug pushers, pimps, and prostitutes
15. Kranti (1981): “Bolo Kranti, Kab Aayegi Krant?” This film, the Indian Freedom Struggle, is among the 80's hottest movies. Manoj Kumar produced and directed by Manoj Kumar and Dilip Kumar, Shashi Kapoor, Hema Malini, Shatrughan Sinha, Parveen Babi, Sarika, Prem Chopra, Madan Puri and Paint.
16. Maine Pyar Kiya (1989): One of the 80's super hits, the film was a breakthrough for Salmaan khan. It has a number of the most memorable songs from the late 80s. The primary gamers are Salmaan Khan, Bhagyashree, Laxmikant Berde and Alok Nath
17. Mera Naam Joker: Raj Kapoor spent each penny he had with this movie and floped through the first release – it was too long when the driving time was over 5 hours. One other launch, a redesigned and compressed model, ended up being one of the crucial profitable movies ever made. Here's a comic but unhappy story for every audience. The important thing casts are Raj Kapoor, Simi Garewal, Manoj Kumar, Rishi Kapoor and Dharmendra.
18. Pyaasa (1957): Guru Dutt produced, directed, and starred within the film tells the story of a struggling poet who tries to make his works recognized in publish-independence India, and a prostitute with a coronary heart of gold who finally helps him get his poems revealed. Soul music was composed by S.D. Burma. This is likely one of the best films of all time and it describes the standard unhappy however romantic story that Guru Dutt was well-known for. The unhappy stories of Guru Dutt are troublesome to see, however the inventive and real looking values of that time are vividly described in his movies
19. Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001): A very profitable romantic and emotional drama. Film, music and costumes are nice. The music block, the film is properly acquired at house and abroad. Star-studded forged consists of Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan, Cajol, Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor
20. 1942: Love Story (1994): This superb movie star Anil Kapoor, Manisha Canine Dog, Jackie Shroff, Anupam Kher, Danny Denzongpa and Pran. This is one other musical hit with many widespread songs thus far. The film is appreciated for its music, movie and lyrics.
21. Dosti (1964): Dosti is a splendidly advised sad story about human conduct in adversity. This was Sanjay Khan's debut function underneath Sudhir Kumar and Sushil Kumar. The movie focuses on the friendship of two boys – one blind and one robber. The movie can also be well-known for its constantly inexperienced soundtrack. Majrooh Sultanpur's words and the music of Laxmikant Pyarelal, Mohammad Rafin, are the chief singer of the songs. R. Burman performed harmony in the film for the Ramu signal.
22. Make Bigha Zamin (1953): This is an previous Hindi film directed by Bimal Roy and starring Balraj Sahni and Nirupa Roy. The film is understood for its socialist work and is a vital film in India's early co-manufacturing and is considered a development designer
23. Nikaah (1982): B.R Chopra Reveals the Sharia Regulation of Divorce and its Abuse in Indian Muslim Society. Film Stars Raj Babbar, Deepak Parashar and Salma Agha
24. Devdas (2002): The Love Story, it is a lovely remake of previous Devdas, based mostly on the famous brief novel of the same identify. Motion, path and music are equally admirable. Devdas is among the costliest Bollywood movies ever produced, with a price range of Rs 50 crores. Shahrukh Khan, Madhuri Dixit and Aishwarya Rai Star in Main Roles
25. Ankur (1974): This is not a flick that you need to watch with toddlers. Ankur is a type of art movies which are utterly opposed to a typical Bollywood melodrama. Via a real story, the movie reveals the every day lifetime of rich and poor within the countryside; The caste system is a standard theme. The movie is an exquisite human conduct based mostly on social courses. It was Shyam Benegal's first movie and Shabana Azmen's debut at movie festivals and nationwide awards for one of the best actress.
26. Aaradhna (1969) This can be a touching drama combined with the social taboos, adoption and misplaced love of single mothers. Sharmila Tagore and Rajesh Khanna are supported by Sujit Kumar and Farida Jalal. This critically acclaimed film deals with so many social points associated to love and acceptance. Romantic and soulful music consists of SD Burman, lyrics by Anand Baksh, and has famous songs like "Roop Tera Mastana", "Baghon Mein Bahar Hai", "Chanda Hai Tu Mera Suraj Hai Tu", Mere Sapno Ki Rani & # 39; & # 39; Gun Guna Rahe Hai Bhanvare & # 39;, & # 39; Kora Kagaz Tha Yeh Mera Mera… a incredible soundtrack for any motion.
27. Upkar (1967): Another nice movie with nostalgic views of Indian rural life yester. The film directed by Manoj Kumar describes the story of patriotism and braveness. The primary forged consists of Asha Parekh, Manoj Kumar and Prem Chopran, which Pran has supported in the position. This in style movie has a few of the greatest green songs of the time; "Kasme Waade Pyar Wafa" and "Mere Desh Ki Dharti" are the greatest ever.
28. Garam Hawa (1973): That is in all probability one of the delicate and sensitive movies based mostly on the 1947 Indo-Pak part. Directed by M.S. Sathyu, the movie is a few Muslim household who decides to stay in India after a partition. This inventive image was India's official participation in the Academy's Best Overseas Film Award, which was additionally named after Kannan Cannes Movie Pageant. This masterpiece gained the National Movie Prize and the three Filmfare Awards.
29. Lamhe (1991): This can be a basic Yash Chopra movie. It aims to win Anil Kapoor, Sridev, Waheedan Rehman and Anupam Kher. The movie is very appreciated, with exceptionally high-quality music. This romantic drama gained the "Best Movie" Filmfare Award.
30. Anand (1971): Lovely Songs, Touching Stories, Gulzar Dialogues and Superb Exhibitions are the hallmarks of this award-profitable movie. Directed by Hrishikesh Mukherjee, film stars Rajesh Khanna and Amitabh Bachchan. Rajesh Khanna performs superbly Anand, a man with most cancers, however never seen an accident or unhappiness.
31. Do Raaste (1969): This can be a lovely film directed by Raj Khosla. It is based mostly on widespread household dynamics and every day friction in decrease center class society. The film consists of Rajesh Khanna, Mumtaz, Balraj Sahni, Kamini Kaushal, Prem Chopra and Bindu. Delightful music consists of all famous songs akin to Bindiya Chamkegi, Yeh Reshmi Zulfen and Chup Gaye Sare Nazare (Dil Ne Dil Ko Pukara).
32. Ardh Satya (1983): Om Puri delivers one among his greatest performances on this prestigious police career. It is a story of a policeman scuffling with the evils round him and his personal weaknesses. The movie also emphasizes Amrish Puria, Smita Patilia and Naseeruddin Shah
33. Barsa Ki Ki (1960): This can be a lovely love story; another basic B / W within the 60's. The film starring Bharat Bhushan, Madhubala, Shyama, Mumtaz Begum and Okay.N. Singh in management positions. With Sahir's lyrics, the film can also be common for its qawwali songs reminiscent of "Yeh Ishaq Ishaq".
34. Veer Zaara (2004): Director Yash Chopra – A refreshing show combines with a superb story and a chic course. The movie is within the background of the Indian-Pakistani battle; The romantic movie tells the unfortunate cross of the love story. This well-liked flick highlights Shahrukh Khan, Preity Zinta and Rani Mukerja in main roles
35. Dharmputra (1961): Director of Yash Chopra, Shashi Kapoor and Mala Sinha. The movie is predicated on the division of India and Hindu fundamentalism at the moment. The film offers with spiritual attacks and fanaticism on the darkish days of the 1947s. The music of the film is written by the well-known poet Sahir Ludhianvi of the magazine.
36. Mera Gaon Mera Desh (1971): In the creation of Raj Khosla, Dharmendra and Asha Parekh play a number one position and Vinod Khanna as a villain. The film features a number of the 70's most melodic songs and a vigorous rural space with a packed storyline. This tremendous hit has a number of parts that impressed Sholaya in a couple of years.
37. Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam (1962): Emotionally charged, Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam is a romantic and nostalgic story of the previous era. The story is a reference to a plot exploring the platonic friendship between a phenomenal however lonely wife (Bibi) aristocrat (Sahib) and a profession-driven low-revenue half-time servant (Ghulam). Music is the words of Hemant Kumar and Shakeel Badayun. Film stars Guru Dutt, Meena Kumari, Rehman, Waheeda Rehman and Nasir Hussain. Meena Kumari's efficiency at Chhoti Bahuna is considered among the best performances by Hindi Theater.
38. Phool Aur Patthar (1966): This movie helped to determine Dharmendra as the main star within the Hindi movie business; His unconscious scenes and he-man picture ultimately arrived with this movie. It additionally meets Meena Kumar, Shashikala and Madan Purin. This can be a superbly described and touching story of a standard legal with a golden coronary heart. With the movie, Dharmendra-Meena Kumari was a well-liked leading couple with many other movies.
39. Muqaddar Ka Sikandar (1978): One other pearl of Bollywood. Produce and direct Prakash Mehra, fill Amitabh Bachchan, Vinod Khanna, Raakhee Gulzar, Rekhan and Amjad Khan. The movie was top-of-the-line within the 1970s. An more and more fashionable soundtrack consisted of Kalayanji Anandji's brother's duo, Anjaan.
40. Ankhen (1968): This can be a romantic spy thriller with an enormous price range for the time, and it created the "spy" of this Bollywood film. The movie produced and directed by Ramanand Sagar was shot in many worldwide venues. Film stars Mala Sinha, Dharmendra, Mehmood, Lalita Pawar, Jeevan and Madan Puri. Music is Ravi and Sahir Ludhianvin's pretty lyrics. There are various nonetheless inexperienced tracks on the soundtrack, corresponding to "Moth Hai Zindagi Mein Mohabbat", "Gairon pe Karam".
41. Amar Prem (1973): This can be a touching story with moral and social values within the middle; A ravishing picture of a person's innocent love in the neighborhood. The movie has R.D. Burman's soul music. There are lots of memorable songs with fantastic words similar to Kishore Kumarin Chingari koi bhadke and Yeh kya Hua. The film gained the 1973 Filmfare Award for Best Dialogue and Best Manuscript. The movie is directed by Shakti Samanta, starring Sharmila Tagore, Rajesh Khanna and Vinod Mehra.
42. Kismet (1943) A really previous Indian film written and directed by Gyan Mukherjee, produced by Bombay Talkies during World Struggle II. The film is likely one of the largest hits in Hindi movie history. The film is taken into account as the primary movie within the Indian cinema. For the first time, the film came up with daring subjects in Hindi films with an anti-hero as a leading character, a double position and an unmarried woman conceiving. It emphasizes Ashok Kumar and Mumtaz Shant in a leading position
43. Aakrosh (1980): This can be a prestigious artwork film. Star energy comes from the sensible action of Naseeruddin Shah, Samita Patil, Om Pur and Amrish Pur. The film is a satire of corruption and abuse of rich individuals in the Indian legal system towards the poor
44. Khamoshi (1996): On this musical drama there’s a story concerning the deaf and mute couple. Salman Khan, Manisha Koirala and Nana Patekar led the oath. The movie has been critically acclaimed for the stage and the overall picture, although it was not a flagship success.
45. Andhi (1975): This movie was not allowed utterly as a result of it was just like Indira Gandhi's life, then Prime Minister of India. After dropping his sentence in the 1977 election, the ruling Janata social gathering clarified the movie. This can be a romantic drama in the background of politics and is supported by RD Bruman's great soundtrack. All songs are extremely contagious and evergreen. Suchitra Sen and Sanjeev Kumar lead the oath.
46. Bazaar (1982): This film highlights the tragedy and exploitation of young women that oldsters have to promote wealthy Indians in the Gulf. The movie gives a number of the greatest motion from hand-picked casting by Naseeruddin Shah, Farooq Shaikh, Smita Patil and Supriya Pathak
47. Nishant (1975): This crime drama is directed by Shyam Benegal and starred by Shabana Azmi, Naseeruddin Shah and Smita Patil. Nice action and wonderful course make this movie from begin to finish. The themes of the social hierarchy and the sexual exploitation of girls are strongly described. It gained the National Movie Prize for Best Film and was named Palme d & # 39; Orille at the 1976 Cannes Film Pageant.
48. Ghayal (1990): The popular thriller controlled by Rajkumar Santosh is Sunny Deol and Meenakshi Seshadri. It was one of many boulders of the yr and in addition gained the Filmfare Film Prize.
49. Madhumati (1958): For the followers of previous films and previous music, Madhumati have to be seen. The film produced and directed by Bimal Roy highlights Dilip Kumar and Vyjayantima in a number one position with Pran and Johnny Walker. Its music has been composed by lyrics by Salil Choudhury and Shailendra. The winner of many awards, the film offers with reincarnation and has a Gothic Noir.
50. Mere Apne (1971): The film depicts the life of a widow in a small village, however the story develops and runs. She moves to city and finds many extra surprises. The movie has all of the "bad" gangs, violence and youngster abuse. Gulzar-directed movie stars Meena Kumari, Vinod Khanna, Shatrughan Sinha, Danny Denzongpa and Mehmood.
51. Dil (1990): This can be a lovable romantic comedy; it has the perfect music of its time. Aamir Khan, Madhuri Dixit, Anupam Kher and Saeed Jaffrey lead the oath and, by far, the world over
52. Border (1997): This can be a 1971 Indo-Pakistan warfare-based mostly army interest. J.P. Dutta directed and produced the movie. The nicely-synchronized starfish forged consists of Sunny Deol, Jackie Shroff, Sunil Shetty, Akshay Khanna, Pooja Bhat, Sharbani Mukherjee and Taboo.
53. Lunchbox (2013): This inventive film is a romantic drama aimed on the main roles of Irrfan Khan, Nimrat Kauri and Nawazuddin Siddiquin. This unexpectedly refreshing and slowly evolving love story is in contact with loneliness, emphasizing complicated human relationships. The story is straightforward, however sensible motion supports it. The film was screened at Cannes Worldwide Film Pageant 2013, and later gained the Critics Week Viewers Selection Award, also referred to as Grand Rail D & # 39; Or. It was also shown at Toronto's 2013 International Movie Pageant.
54. Trishul (1978): This Super Hit movie has a superb "all in one" combination: directed by Yash Chopra, written by Salim-Javed, Khayyam's music, and Sahir Ludhianvi's words. It combines action, drama and music with pure circulate. The forged is Sanjeev Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Shashi Kapoor, Hema Malini, Raakhee Gulzar, Waheeda Rehman and Prem Chopra
55. Sparsh (1980): No film concerning the uplifting environment, however in case you are on the lookout for a flick with reasonable options, this is best for you. It emphasizes Naseeruddin Shah and Shabana Azmia the characters of the blind head and instructor within the faculty of the blind
56. Virasat (1997) starring Anil Kapoor, Tabu and Amrish Puri, is a gorgeous image of Indian rural culture and village life. The movie is appreciated by critics for good motion and cinema.
57. Mirch Masala (1985): A very spectacular and sensible film work that distinguishes this movie from the rest of the package deal. Very inventive film. Naseeruddin Shah, Smita Patil, Om Puri, Deepti Naval, and Mohan Gokhale Lead the Drain
58. Monsoon Wedding ceremony (2001): Mira Nair's film with a wealth of Indian culture and traditions. A very real looking story based mostly on the complicated lifetime of domestic and overseas NRIs; Indian wedding ceremony luxurious is filled with proof of folks music.
59. Shakti (1982): An entertaining household photograph with a excessive-quality, spectacular story illustrating complicated household relationships and duties. Directed by Ramesh Sippy, flick stars Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Raakhee, Smita Patil and Amrish Puri.
60. Diksha (1991) Which means, Starting, The Hindi film is predicated on the novel by the well-known Canadian writer U. R. Ananthamurthy. The movie depicts a posh story about Guru and his widow's daughter; it is built-in with Indian culture and native traditions. Properly-narrated story of human feelings and willpower
61. Ram Teri Ganga Maili (1985): Producer and director Raj Kapoor, film stars Mandakini and Rajiv Kapoor – Raj Kapoor's youngest son. Nice music and a treadmill carry this mega-hit film. It was Raj Kapoor's last movie.
62. Dil To Pagal Hai (1997) Another movie from Yash Choppa, another memorable hit! Shahrukh Khan, Karisma Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit supply an incredible present in this romantic movie. The film has gained dozens of awards, including the film's greatest movie, the most effective actor – Shah Rukh Khan and the most effective actor – Madhuri Dixit.
63. Slumdog Millionaire (2008): A mixture of Hollywood and Bollywood. A nicely-directed and nicely-informed story that pulls the attention of local and overseas audiences alike. The film was nominated for ten Academy Awards in 2009 and gained eight, a lot of the 2008 movies.
64. Beta (1992): The film had its well-liked pair – Madhuri Dixit and Anil Kapoor. This can be a very entertaining film with many memorable musical figures, together with the favored music "Dhak Dhak Karne Laga".
65. Johnny Mera Naam (1970): This can be a mild and entertaining movie – enjoyable, practical, positive music and a fantastic show. Director Vijay Anand emphasizes Dev Anand with the brothers separated from childhood. Hema Malini, Pran, Jeevan, Premnath, I. S. Johar and Iftekhar also star in this energetic movie.
66. Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar (1992): This can be a movie directed by Mansoor Khan; he is well-known for the second hit "Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak". Aamir Khan and Pooja Bedi emphasize this romantic drama. It was the brilliant shade of his time and the winner of the "Best movie" Filmfare award.
67. Nation (1998): This can be a touching movie depicting Lahore's life within the 1947s just earlier than the Indian section. The film directed by Deepa Mehta is predicated on Bapsi Sidhwa's novel Cracking India, initially released in England beneath the identify Ice Candy Man. Shabana Azmin advised
that lead forged consists of Aamir Khan, Nandita Das and Rahul Khanna.
68. Ghajini (2008): This common award-profitable film is an action thriller that mixes robust romance parts. Ghajin's plot is predicated on the Hollywood movie Memento. It highlights Aamir Khan, Asin Thottumkali and Jia Khan in management positions
69. Satya (1998): That is an fascinating crime film directed by Ram Gopal Varma. Movie Stars J. D. Chakravarthy, Manoj Bajpai, Urmila Matondkarand Shefali Shah. It reveals the story of an immigrant in Mumbai, who’s on the lookout for his property, but is absorbed by the underworld's crime as an alternative.
70. Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008): Another Yash Raj movie. It's a romantic comedy led by Shahrukh Khan and Anushka Sharman. It’s a nice mixture of excellent features and comic.
71. Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006): Principally filmed in New York, it’s a romantic drama that investigates adultery and additional-marital points. It describes some very complicated relationships and the complicated nature of man. The movie is superbly shot. Throw Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan, Rani Mukerji, Preity Zinta and Abhishek Bachchan
72. Chakra (1981): This can be a very difficult movie with a narrative that circles life in slums, takes lovers of money, and checks the desire of man to outlive in the actual world. Movie Stars Smita Patil, Naseeruddin Shah and Kulbhushan Kharbanda
73. Silsila (1981): This can be a romantic drama movie directed by Yash Chopra, who deals with controversial rejection and adultery. The movie stars lead Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya Bachchan, Sanjeev Kumaria, Rekha and Kulbhushan Kharbanda. The movie is enthusiastically impressed by its three-star alleged true love triangle, Amitabh-Jaya-Rekha, probably the most talked about love.
74. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998): This can be a extra famous 90's romantic comedy. Movie stars are the popular display of Shahrukh Khan and Kajol. It was a superb spectacular and refreshing music. The movie was very profitable each in India and abroad, profitable many Filmfare awards.
75. Taare Zameen Par (2007): This award-profitable drama character describes a tangible story of an eight-yr-previous dyslexic boy. The international version of DVD, like Like Stars on Earth, was launched in January 2010. Walt Disney Firm has acquired residence video rights for its distribution in North America, England and Australia.
76. Masaan (2015): Also called Fly Away Solo, this can be a lovely movie with very fascinating activities around. Every character is unique, however all of them merge right into a story that keeps you interested. Complicated human feelings are transmitted in a superb and clear course. Richa Chadda shines from the very beginning, as it is a decided lady who transcends social disgrace and corrupt police. Banaras' settings along the Gangan River are lovely, identical to the story line.
77. Love Aaj Kal (2009): A really nicely directed drama that circles the complicated feelings of love – as we speak and yesterday. Saif Ali Khan and Deepika Padukone lead the position along with Rahul Khanna and Rishi Kapoor in help roles. Music has a contact of folks and it's very refreshing; the dance sequences are giant
78. Koi… Mil Gaya (2003): Bollywood science literature about foreigners. Leaders are Hrithik Roshan, Rekha and Preity Zinta. The movie has gained several awards and is in style with youngsters and adults.
79. Queen (2014) – Rani (the identify turns to "queen") is a mean woman whose confidence is under common. After her bride calls her wedding ceremony, she leaves alone for her honeymoon in Paris and Amsterdam. This comedy drama film is superbly directed by Vikas Bahl. The film emphasizes Kangana Ranaut's leading position with Lisa Haydon and Rajkummar Rao in supporting roles. This can be a energetic and nicely-made movie, appreciated by each the viewers and the specialists.
80. Mausam (1975): An attractive but sad love story of Gulzar, masking a variety of social and emotional points of falling in love. The story and the sensible exhibition of this award-profitable film are very nicely related. The forged consists of Sharmila Tagore, Sanjeev Kumar and Dina Pathak.
81. Rockstar (2011): Should you love Hindi music films, this could actually be "music for your ears". The highlights of the film embrace the melodic songs by A. R. Rahman and the voice of Ranbir Kapoor. Indian time to thank Kaporia: “A cute and easy school boy for a mad lover for a successful but cynical singer, a young actor turned out to be pleasing in every frame. The film also options Shammi Kapoor, Aditi Rao Hydari, Moufid Aziz, Piyush Mishra, Shernaz Patel and Kumud Mishra.
82. Hearth (1996) Hearth on intialainen-kanadalainen romanttinen elokuva, jonka on kirjoittanut ja ohjasi Deepa Mehta ja pääosassa Shabana Azmi ja Nandita Das. Se on Mehtan Parts-trilogian ensimmäinen erä; sitä seuraa Earth (1998) ja Water (2005). Se oli yksi ensimmäisistä mainstream-elokuvista Intiassa, jossa se osoitti nimenomaisesti kahden naisen välistä suhdetta.
83. Kahaani (2012): Tässä elokuvassa tarkastellaan feminismin ja äitiyden teemaa miehillä hallitsevassa intialaisessa yhteiskunnassa. Tämä trilleri on Sujoy Ghoshin ohjaama, yhdessä kirjoittama ja yhteistuotanto. Elokuvassa on Vidya Balan, Parambrata Chatterjee ja Nawazuddin Siddiqui. Balan kuvaa raskaana olevan Vidya Bagchin roolia kadonneen miehensä etsimisessä Kolkatassa
84. Awaara (1951): Ohjaaja ja tuottaja Raj Kapoor, elokuva keskittyy köyhien Raj (Kapoor) ja etuoikeutettujen Rita (Nargis) yhteenkuuluviin elämään. Kapoor’s poor and innocent “little tramp” character check with Charlie Chaplin and was development setter for his other movies reminiscent of Shri 420. The ever-green songs by Mukesh and Lata spherical up to probably the greatest soundtracks of Bollywood films.
85. Padosan (1968): It is among the greatest comedy films of its time in Hindi movie history. The film stars Sunil Dutt and Saira Banu in lead roles. Kishore Kumar, Mukri, Raj Kishore and Keshto Mukherjee performed the supporting roles. Mehmood as the South Indian musician and rival to Sunil Dutt is among the highlights of the movie. The evergreen, mild and memorable music of the film was composed by Rahul Dev Burman.
86. Jaane Bhi Do Yarro(1982): The flick is a satire on the widespread corruption in all walks of Indian life – politics, paperwork, information media and business alike. The excellent appearing comes from Naseeruddin Shah and Om Puri; rest of the forged consists of Ravi Baswani, Pankaj Kapur and Bhakti Barve.
87. Do Aankhen Barah Haath (1957) This all time nice is directed by V. Shantaram, who also starred on this film. It’s thought-about one of the classics of Hindi cinema and is predicated on humanistic psychology. The film can also be remembered for its music, ‘Aye maalik tere bande hum’. The film portrays a younger jail warden, who rehabilitates six harmful prisoners launched on parole into persons of virtue.
88. Black (2005): This drama revolves round a blind, deaf and mute woman, and her relationship together with her instructor who himself later develops Alzheimer’s disease. The first half of the film is an adaptation of Helen Keller’s autobiography – The Story of My Life. Rani Mukerji and Amitabh Bachchan deliver memorable efficiency within the lead position.
89.three Idiots (2009): three Idiots is beautiful comedy-drama and is very acclaimed residence and abroad. It was loosely tailored from the novel Five Level Somebody by Chetan Bhagat. The movie stars Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor, R. Madhavan, Sharman Joshi, Omi Vaidya, Parikshit Sahni and Boman Irani.
90. Teesri Manzil (1966): This can be a extremely popular and musical movie from the 60s. It’s a homicide mystery, however continues to draw repeat audiences despite the fact that the id of the assassin is not a secret. The primary forged consists of Shammi Kappor, Asha Parekh, Premnath, Prem Chopra, Helen and Okay. N. Singh. The sound monitor of the film is equally well-liked; it has a few of the greatest filmed dance songs of the period, including ‘O Mere Sona Re Sona Re’, ‘O Haseena Zulfonwali Jaane Jahan’ and ‘Aaja Aaja Mein Hoon Pyar Tera’.
91. Umrao Jaan (1981):Directed by Muzaffar Ali with Rekha, Farouque Shaikh and Naseeruddin Shah within the lead position, this can be a fascinating drama with soulful music. The story revolves around a courtesan referred to as Umrao Jaan (Rekha) who fights to flee the career she was kidnapped into by following the trail of true love.
92. Shree 420 (1955):Directed and produced by Raj Kapoor, Shree 420 was one the preferred films of yester years. The music “Mera Joota Hai Japani” (“My Shoes are Japanese”), sung by Mukesh, turned an prompt patriotic image of the newly unbiased India. The movie stars Raj Kapoor and Nargis in the lead position. “Mr. 420” in India is a derogatory term for a cheat. Kapoor’s character is closely influenced by Charlie Chaplin. The evergreen music is soulful and melodious and in abundance throughout the film.
93. Rang de Basanti(2006): A movie with nice appearing and course. Aamir Khan, Soha Ali Khan, Madhavan, Kunal Kapoor, Siddharth Narayan, Sharman Joshi, Atul Kulkarni and British actress Alice Patten is the primary forged. A.R. Rahman music adds to the attraction of this mild-hearted flick.
94. Kaagaz Ke Phool (1959):Kaagaz Ke Phool (“Paper Flowers”) is soulful and sad love story that can only be produced and directed by Guru Dutt; he also performed the lead position in it. The memorable music was composed by S. D. Burman and the lyrics by Kaifi Azmi, giving hits like “Waqt ne Kiya Kya Haseen Situm”, sung by Geeta Dutt and “Dekhi Zamane Ki Yaari” by Mohammad Rafi. Many contemplate this movie to be much forward of its time. Kaagaz Ke Phool is claimed to an autobiographical account of Guru Dutt, his relationship with Waheeda and Geeta Dutt.
95. Waqt(1965): This is one other memorable film directed by Yash Chopra. The film stars an ensemble forged together with Sunil Dutt, Raaj Kumar, Shashi Kapoor, Sadhana, Balraj Sahni, Madan Puri, Sharmila Tagore, Achala Sachdev and Rehman. Although the plot is predicated on the idea of ‘the lost and reunite formula’ commonly utilized in Bollywood, the story is fluid and keeps you to the top. The melodious soundtrack is composed by Ravi, with a few of the widespread songs within the movie are ‘Aage Bhi Jaane Na Tu’ and ‘Ae Meri Zohra Jabeen’.
96. Piku: This isn’t your typical Bollywood movie; this movie belongs to the brand new crop of recent cinema. It’s an inventive and entertaining comedy that revolves round an ageing father and his road-sensible cosmopolitan daughter. Amitabh Bachchan portrays a Bengali previous man who speaks his mind and is overly obsessed together with his non-present health issues. The entertaining dialogues are brief, sharp and mainly argumentative throughout the film. The appearing and path has a very natural move. Regardless that the characters can’t stand one another a lot of the occasions, the movie facilities around love and the caring nature of average human beings. Irrfan Khan and Deepika Padukone are pure actors and this film is not any exception to their sensible appearing.
97. Gangs of Wasseypur (Part 1 and a couple of): In case you are a fan of ‘Godfather’ sort drama however Indian fashion, then you could need to watch these two films. This is crime/gang film collection co-written, produced and directed by Anurag Kashyap. The films centers round energy struggles, politics and vengeance between three crime families. Part one forged consists of Manoj Bajpai, Richa Chadda, Tigmanshu Dhulia in the major roles and its story spans from the early 1940s to mid 1990s. Half two casts Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Richa Chadda, Tigmanshu Dhulia, Pankaj Tripathi, Raj Kumar Yadav and the story spans from the 1990s to 2009.
Following films are still being thought-about for prime 100, but not finalized
98. Jagte Raho (1956):
99. Gol Maal (1979):
100. Barfi! (2012):
102. Jewel Thief (1967):
Nonetheless missing some nice ones? You’ll have your personal picks! So, go on, share your comments under.